Do you know how many users are coming to your website and those who are coming are happy with your website or not? If you do not know then this is the biggest loss for you, because if you do not know about your user then how will you improve your website and if the user is not satisfied with your website / blog then google will also The website will not rank. That’s why Google has created a website for you, Google Analytics, with the help of which you can do all these freebies. And today I will tell you that Blog Ke Liye Google Analytics Account Kaise Banaye ?
The biggest contribution to any successful blogger is if someone does a tool, it is google analytics. It has been made for you to know about the audience of your blog.
A blogger is a successful blogger, when he keeps improving on his blog at all-time. That’s why I am writing this post, so that you also have complete knowledge of analytics …
What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is one tool that lets you analyze your blog / website, how much traffic it has on it and it’s coming from traffic. This tool is provided free in google, which can help Blogger understand your blog.
This tool has many more features which I will tell you in detail in the next post. Now we know what is the key to this tool.
What are the implications of Google Analytics ….
- With the help of Analytics, you can see traffic of Last week , Month , Year and Lifetime .
- How many users are on your blog right now ?
- Your blog is coming from the user said. Meaning facebook, twitter or google
- What location is the user coming from, which country is coming from? They can see all.
- How much is the active user on the blog , which takes your post everyday
- What is the main language of users who are coming to your blog ?
- What the user likes to fall .
- Which user can read most of the post .
- What device is the user using, which means mobile, tablet and computer.
- How much is returning and new user
- How much is your blog’s Bounce Rate ?
Apart from this, there are many features that we can learn about blogs and audiences. So let us now know how to create a google analytics account ….
Ke Blog Liye Google Analytics Account Kaise Banaye
Creating an account on Google Analytics is not so difficult, if you follow the steps mentioned below carefully … ..
Step 1: – Open Google Analytics website first.
- First search Google Analytics by typing
- Now you will see analytics website first, click on it.
- Now you can click on sign up.
Step 2: – Now full of information about your website ….
- Account Name: Here you can name the account. This is for you, if you ever add another account or website, then you will not have any confusion.
- Website Name: Name your blog / website here.
- Website URL: Here you fill the URL of your blog, but be aware that if your blog starts with http: / select http: //, and select https: // if your blog is secure.
- Industry Category: Select the category of the website / blog you are creating on it. Such as blogging, health, news and marketing etc.
- Reporting Time Zone: Select the time zone of the place you are living in, like if you are from India, choose your time zone ” Kolkata + 5: 30 “
- Data Sharing Settings: Check all the check boxes given below.
- Now click on Get Tracking ID
Step 3 :- Google Analytics की terms & conditions…..
- First select your country .
- Now you get the terms & condition once you need it.
- Now you accept both terms .
- You can click on I Accept in the last .
Step 4: Now a window will open before you, you will see Tracking ID and Tracking Code here …
- Copy this code and add it to wordpress blog.
- Below we will find how to apply Analytics code to a blog ….
Also do this: Submit your Google Search Console to this blog.
WordPress Blog Me Google Analytics Code Kaise Add Kare :-
It’s very easy to put Google Analytics code in blogs. But the bloggers who are new to now, they make a mistake in the hurry to introduce the code. Because of which analytics can not track the blog.
So do not make any mistake while applying the code and put the code in the right place. I have told the steps below which you should carefully see ….
- First you go to DashBoard > Appearance > Editor .
- After going to Editor , select the Theme Header from right side .
- After <head> tag and </ head> the google analytics code before Paste give.
- Now click on Update File .
Now have your own Google Analytics associated with your blog. After some time you can visit the Analytics website to check whether your blog has been fully added or not. To check, first open your blog’s post, then go to the real time of analytics to check if your device starts showing or not …